Industry Skill Sets
Course Code – CSCI
Location – Classroom and Airport
Type – On successful completion, students receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for units completed, which receives direct credit towards the nationally recognised qualifications AVI30416 Certificate II in Aviation (Ground Operations and Service).
Eligibility – There are no pre-requisites for undertaking this training
Duration – One week
Check-In & Aviation Customer Service
Industry Delivered Training offers the following Industry Skill Set to prepare learners for specific Aviation work roles.
Successful completion of any skill set results in attainment of a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for the units of competency listed
Units of Competency
- AVII0002 - Provide quality customer service
- AVII2007 - Check in aircraft passengers
- AVIE0001 - Operate aeronautical radio
- AVIG2002 - Work effectively in the aviation industry
Occupations may include
- Check-in and customer service