Course Code – AVISS00036
Location – Classroom and Airport
Type – On successful completion, students receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for units completed, which receives direct credit towards the nationally recognised qualifications AVI30416 Certificate III in Aviation (Ground Operations and Service).
Eligibility – There are no pre-requisites for undertaking this training
Duration – One week
AVISS00036 - Aviation Operator Skill Set
Industry Delivered Training offers the following Industry Skill Set to prepare learners for specific Aviation work roles.
Successful completion of any skill set results in attainment of a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for the units of competency listed
Units of Competency
- AVIF0001 - Apply aircraft safety procedures
- AVIZ1005 - Maintain basic situational awareness in an aviation workplace
- TLIE2007 - Use communications systems
- TLIO1002 - Follow security procedures when working with passengers and personnel
Occupations may include:
- Check in and customer service
- Baggage handling