Industry Skill Sets
Course Code – CCFA
Location – Classroom and Airport
Type – On successful completion, students receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for units completed. These units MAY receive credit towards the nationally recognised qualification AVI20208 Certificate II in Aviation (Flight Operations). Further information would need to be obtained from RTOs who have this qualification on their scope.
Eligibility – There are no pre-requisites for undertaking this training
Duration – One week
IN DEVELOPMENT - Due 2017
Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant
Industry Delivered Training will offer the following Industry Skill Set to prepare learners for specific Aviation work roles.
Successful completion of any skill set results in attainment of a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for the units of competency listed.
Units of Competency
- AVII2001B – Provide customer service on an aircraft
- AVII2014B – Provide transport services to passengers with special needs
- TLIF107C – Follow Occupational Health and Safety procedures
- TLIE707B – Use communication systems
- TLIE307C – Participate in basic workplace communication
Occupations may include
- Cabin Crew
- Flight Attendant
- IN DEVELOPMENT - Due 2017